Project 1: Coloring with Kenko CP-18FBC

In this project I prepare some coloring kit like this:
- coloring book for adult "beautiful day" by Park Young Mi
- Colored Pencil Kenko CP-18FBC
- Eraser staedler
- Pencil sharpener
coloring kit for project 1
 I did this coloring for 3 hours. See the transformation below. Because Kenko CP-18FBC is not water color pencil, so that I finished this work full with this colored pencil. It is quite beautiful when I colored the leaves and the flowers. I also tried to make some blend in the bird. But unfortunately for the tail, it was un perfect. When I put blue and yellow color, it made new color, its green, and they blend perfect. But when I blend red with green, it become darker. I did mistakes in here. But over all I love to use this colored pencil. Even though I must put an extra energy to make the color fill any part of the picture and do not leave white space.


Comments